Instagram ღ

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Up to date - 8th April 2013


Midnight has passed and it's Tuesday already but as long as I haven't go to bed it's still considered as Monday right?? So yep this is another once in a blue moon up-to-date post haha.


Visited my Great-granny(she's very sick and old at 92yr old so we try to visit her as much as possible) with second sis this afternoon. Was supposed to leave the house early morning but we overslept as usual so by the time we reached Novena it was lunch time yay haha time for food. 



Lunch treat from Aunt @ Han's.



Regretted choosing Fish & Chips over Pasta because my Sister's spaghetti(above) looks so yummy.. I will never betray pasta ever again!! HAHAHA


Super nice Aunt bought durian pancakes for us too! Though I 'lost' my voice already from sore throat but I just can't resist the pancakes!!! Ate two some more... haha


My Aunt at the right!! Though you probably won't see this but thank you for all the treats today! Han's, Durian pancake and Subway hehe. 



Time for bed xoxo