Hello! *waves*
I've changed the name for my iPhone photos from 'iPhone Pics Updates' to 'My iPhone photos' because the name is shorter lol. I will label each 'My iPhone photos' with parts as it feels more organized to me. It is obvious from the title that this post will be the first part of 'My iPhone photos', many more parts to come in future I promise!!
*
One fine Saturday Malaysia short trip.
Yes jb again and again but no I don't get bored at all and in fact, I always feel excited the day before :)
Failed molten chocolate cake. But still yummy because it's chocolate haha.
Baskin Robbins!!
LOVE the chocolate mousse flavor!!!!!! Red velvet was too sweet for my liking.
Super cheap dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. After this meal, I rather pay RM 3.90 for three xlb than pay SGD $1++ for one xlb at Ding Tai Fung. It's really that nice and worth the price!
Looking at this I really want to eat fries now ): The cheese.. I really shouldn't blog food photos at night and I just realized all the pictures in this post is food..
*drools*
MEAT GALORE!!!
Ok enough I'm going to quickly caption the rest of the photos, click publish and close this window HAHAHA. Or else I think my cravings will just get worse.
Curry Zazzle baked rice. Another of my favorite pizzahut dish.
P.A.S.T.A.
AND MORE PASTA. I'm a die-hard fan of pasta.
*
As my Internship has started, I'll be working long hours every weekday in the office which means no time or rather opportunity/chance to take interesting photos as I'm doing repetitive work everyday!! ): So therefore I have decided to do short posts of my day to day work life with a photo or two for every 1-2 days. I want to get rid of my laziness so I thought of this way to slowly change in some ways.. haha. I always feel lazy to blog that's why! I will also try to update my Instagram more! (hopefully hehe)
Have an early night, xx.