Instagram ღ

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gathering


Steamboat and Shabu-shabu at Serene's house on Wednesday together with Genevieve and Eugenia :) Surprised to see Salmon and Beef because normally Steamboat don't have. I LOVE salmon, as long as it's cooked because I don't eat raw food hehe. The prawns were especially fresh and chewy and the hot dog was cut so when boiled it will open up like a flower. Hard to imagine I know haha. Serene's mum specially cooked my favorite dark soya eggs and mushrooms for Gene. Thank you for the super yummy dinz!!!


With dear Eugenia whom I see once every few months :)


Serene!! I'm like with her ALL the time this holiday haha. 


My best friend, Genevieve ☺


How to save my eye bags... It's so HORRIBLE. 



Woke up this morning to find out that I lost my voice. Ate too much chocolates I think, been having a sweet tooth this week hehe. Normally I don't eat too many sweet stuffs, I prefer salty food/snacks haha.