Instagram ღ

Saturday, April 20, 2013

19th April 2013


Firstly, it's after midnight already so here's a message for my dearest Secondary school best friend. Happy 19th Birthday Genevieve!!! Hope you have a blast partying tonight, a pity I can't join you but soon alright during June! Glad that you like my present, hopefully this time round we both can 'maintain' it in good condition for as long as possible haha. Love you, PP ♥ ♥ 

*

Today in the office there was an emergency meeting for everyone with the exception of this Uncle colleague and I so the office was pretty empty for awhile. It was 5pm, work ends at 6.30pm and just nice I have finished all my work. The prob is I can't leave early and I don't have the computer password to kill time. Don't know whether to be happy or sad hahaha but anyway I'd a great time camwhoring! 




After work I rushed to meet up with my girlfriends for dinner at Peperoni Pizzeria to celebrate Genevieve's birthday and also catch up with one another, sort of. But we were too busy eating and rushing for time as the rest have to party later tonight (which is now) so after dinner Qx (far right) and I went home together :) The both of us are not partying haha. 


Peperoni Pizzeria is famous for their pizzas I think and of course we have to try their XXL 21 inch pizza!! $50 nett. Super worth the price and yummy. Don't worry of not being able to fill your stomachs because all of us(6pax) only ordered this pizza and we were already quite full!! Maybe because we're all girls? Or it's just really that filling haha. Would love to visit this place again with my family this time round to try their Pastas and Desserts :)




Goodnight folks and do try the 21 inch pizza with your friends or family!! xx