Nearly forgot to keep my promise to blog every 1-2 days, my memory is failing haha. Switched on my laptop and found out something's wrong with my Internet connection again zzzz and almost give up when I got the connection back. So here I am!
*
I first know about the existence of Macaroons (or macarons?) was during the first year of Poly. I still clearly remember my dance senior (left dance shortly after) held the RED macaroon and urge me to take a bite. I didn't. But from then on I had a very bad impression of Macaroons because guess what's the flavor? CHILLI. It's like EEEEWWW?!!!!
Then until Year 2 people started going crazy over all the colorful Macaroons and I wonder what's the flavor of purple, blue, green and orange colored Macaroons. Because you know most Macaroons flavor go with the color. Just like how chocolate flavor would be brown in color. So one fine day I was working and there were free Macaroons but the colors were green and orange! So weird. Probably Vegetable & Orange(fruit) Macaroon?? I know I was dumb to think of vegetable but hey it's green what! If not what else does green stands for.
I just prefer normal flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, hazelnut or sea salt caramel but till then I did not see any colors that represent my kind of normal flavor.
But my impression changed after my sister bought home Chocolate Macaroons and now I am going crazy over them too!! But I still prefer the normal flavors ok. TILL NOW I don't know what green or blue or purple Macaroons flavor are. Or is it just the coloring that's been tricking me the whole time haha that in fact it may all just be chocolate covered with different color Macaroon caps . But I know different shops have different colors representing different flavors.
Anyway I just love how pretty Macaroons can be, especially with all the different colors. Ironic.
Here's my Hazelnut Macaroon!! And at the far right(almost hidden) BLACK Macaroon is Sea salt caramel. Also very nice!!!