Instagram ღ

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

1st April 2013


I fell sick on April Fool's...


Now I am alone at home again at the dining table typing this post. At times it feels great to be alone, but sometimes I really wished someone was by my side accompanying me. Some times like yesterday night. 

I went to bed at 10+ pm, way earlier than my usual timing(2am) because I was feeling unwell. I don't know whether did I managed to fall asleep because I found myself checking the time every hour. Won't go into details but I was feeling super cold and then suddenly mad perspiring.

Love lying on the sofa whenever I am sick because the material(leather) of the sofa made the temperature just right for my hot and cold body. By then I was having fever, headache, my head was dizzy and URGHHHHH I really HATE it when my throat gets so swollen(?), pain and uncomfortable. 

Anyway, I did not know what to do(actually now that I am wide awake and can think clearly I know what I should do when I fall sick) so I WA my friends and THANK GOD CY REPLIED. She told me what to do. Managed to fall asleep at 3+ after a cold shower and panadol. 

But for a moment I really felt like the most loneliest girl on Earth when I was lying on the sofa with the thought that no one cares and tears flowing down my face and then, I received a reply. Couldn't felt any happier. 


Still not feeling well so I'm going to stop here xoxo