Before anything else, I want to do this is not because I want to travel and leave Singapore, it's more of like a trigger? Hmm the better reason would be I really want to experience what it's like studying in an entirely different environment and also experience how's everyday life like for the people not living in Singapore.
Back to the subject... Then I went to search what are the partner universities of RMIT but after a few minutes I realized something..bad. I am the youngest in the family and to them(I think) I am absolutely immature in which I object! I just chose not to show my mature self since well, I am the youngest! I chose the easiest way to live life, nothing wrong right? Also, in their eyes I am not independent enough/yet(?) and apparently cannot take care or live by myself(it's not true in my opinion). The final semester is about 6 months long so after reading all these it's not quite possible they will allow me to go right??
Just ranting... I shall slowly hint them and see what they say.