Instagram ღ

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Food update

Hmm nothing much just some yummy food photos hehe.

Finally tried Coco Ichibanya after seeing so many photos of it on Instagram. Tasted not bad to me? Love that I can choose the amount of rice I want and also the spiciness of the curry. But I got a little sick of the curry halfway through the meal.. Choosing cheese as a topping was a wrong choice for me! Shall try their Omelette one day :)




Sakae Sushi!



Salmon skin was sooo disappointing this time?! ):





One of my favourite :) Cheese chicken something I think. Love the mayonnaise!!




Whipped up some pasta for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I must say I found the perfect bottled cream sauce! You know how some bottled cream sauce just taste starchy or there's no cream taste at all? This one's different! Prego's Homestyle Afredo/Artisan Three Cheese. So much loveeeee.


My weekly dosage of Fried eggs and Steamed yam cake hehe.


Keisuke Tonkotsu King @ Orchid Hotel.


Free hard-boiled eggs, bean sprouts and sesame!  


It was a tad salty for me, maybe less shoyu the next time?